Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Am

by Ruhudeen Ali
September 16th, 2009


I am the fewer among the few
I am the sewer you never knew
I am the blandness of taste
I am the place of gathered waste
I am the gong of broken bell
I am the well of sensual hell
I am the sting in moments of bliss
I am the abyss of apathy remiss
I am the wish you don't want to make
I am the example of mistake
I am the circuit's broken switch
I am the program's system glitch
I am the vacuum of vibrant energy
I am the heathen to holy clergy
I am the whore of receptivity
I am the door of impulsivity
I am the blood of dying victim
I am the lie of painted wisdom
I am the glue of the sealed heart
I am the pandora's box in mart
I am the clothes of prostitutes
I am the imbecile absolute
I am the obstacle to light
I am the darkness of the night
I am the grave of sincere tears
I am the slave of suffering years
I am the ignorant cursed fool
I am the belligerent devil's tool
I am sin's wicked apprentice
I am the lost and sunken Atlantis
I am the elect of the damned
I am the surprise when scammed
I am the chosen of the wretched
I am the blight of the blessed
I am the bane of human existence
I am utter lack of resistance
I am the blackhole of despair
I am hope's final distress flare
I am the lack of all care
I am beyond any repair
I am the sick composite
I am purity
for by me, you will come to know its opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are at the toll booth. I want your two cents.