Thursday, February 11, 2010

1 Litre of Tears - The Diary of Aya Kitou (Chapter 2 - Part IV)

Chapter 2 - Part IV

Characteristic


"I look up to people with strong personality traits, because I myself have nothing special.
I'm attracted to the idea of each individuals putting out their own unique characateristics.
Maybe even in the world that we live in, our uniqueness and talents are used to make the most out of life, like the movie "007."
The world is in need of people with strong character traits.
However, characteristics only belong to you, so it's not something you shove and give away to others.
But people take things in a different way, so it gets complicated.
When I was leaving school, I met Eiko at the bicycle shed. As I held onto "Yamato" and "Last Concert" records, Eiko put my heavy bag inside the byecycle basket.
Eiko said she had something to do so we parted at the crosswalk.
I really like how Eiko is so straight forward, but other people think she is cold hearted."

- 1 Litre of Tears

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the entire series in to two days! Loved it. Cried for hours

Ruhudeen Ali said...

Yes it is amazing. All the more sad knowing it was based off a true story. Still remains my favorite drama by far. You can read my review here:

http://prisoner786.blogspot.com/2008/10/jdrama-review-ichi-rittoru-no-namida-1.html

Anonymous said...

I read it! It's amazing!!!! I happen to agree, it really made me see the importance of life.
you know zindagi itni khubsuraat cheez hai.... ke jitni ho kum hai.....:D
I read your other reviews as well. I hope you don't mind. I wanted to comment but I decided to wait.

Ruhudeen Ali said...

SubhanAllah, yea I always advocate people to watch it whenever the topic arises! And I agree with your comments. lol why would I mind you reading my other reviews? I'm open about the person I am/things I like..or at least I try to be. Please feel free to comment as much as you like! :)

Ms. said...

Shukriya Mr.,
hehehehehe ab pehchanliya! But it was amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us all.

Post a Comment

You are at the toll booth. I want your two cents.