Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ran'dem Rhymes vol.#14 Silly Spitz

by Ruhudeen Ali
July 21st, 2010

Necesito tamago para mi estomago
chillin on the Galapagos 
and I'm your host so here's a toast
ok so its a boast ::cough:: tengo tos
vamanos and walk a mile in my zapatos
I love Sabados but not feelin Domingos
I'm technically a gringo but speak the lingo
girls say 'que lindo eres'
but my name's not Felindo Perez
I'm not Hispanic nor a Latino head
ain't a chico with dreads 
seekin Seiko watches with diamond embeds
still I eat dem Jalapeños meng 
I'm a desi kid in keds fool
you maybe thought I was in med school
in case you bled stool, (sorry bro)
Bobby Jindal is the feds' tool
I'm flooded with ice to keep my head cool
I'm a rhymin infidel Castro
not a communist but rhymin is manifesto
life's a test bro I'm proper stressed yo
but I'm blessed though cuz the nest grows
and I shower with the Zest yo
pop a Mentos and I'm fresh so
I'm back on my daily grind
runnin outta time ain't cuttin lines
but instead I'm spittin them 
and after a sick punchline I'm spittin phlegm
I usually end my raps with a prayer and 'amen'
cuz a ringstone still needs a gem so, (ehem)
I wanna thank God for the blessings on my fam
maybe now we can travel lands
to visit your house in the sands
I'm just grateful to see light at the end of the tunnel
cuz these past few years were kinda bummer
time to live out old dreams check out new scenes
like as a kid I wanted to be a drummer but for now 
its time to just enjoy the summer with my team nah mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are at the toll booth. I want your two cents.