Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blog humbug?

Hey everyone, Prisoner here. So I'm writing to you because I realized that my last several posts have all been music posts with no verbal content. That was actually an experiment of mine where I was trying to communicate entirely through music..(I guess it didnt go as well as I thought it would lol.) Anyway, I'm writing to you because I want you all to know I haven't dropped off the planet, but I've spent my energies elsewhere. I plan to update my blog more frequently now while I have the time, so please continue visiting & checking up on the site.
And while on the subject of blogs, I would like all of you to check out a new blog hosted by a very dear friend of mine who goes by the online moniker "WrenDaWise." Check it out here:

http://www.wrendawise.blogspot.com

Thank you to my fans/followers. Stay-tuned for more goodies soon to come. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are at the toll booth. I want your two cents.