Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ran'dem Rhymes vol. #16

By Ruhudeen Ali
December 29th, 2012

I wonder why everything is notorized
why social-networks use my info to commercialize
but its also useful for domestic spies
no more warrants, just one-click to subscribe
and follow me when I socialize and fraternize
they wanna globalize their probing eyes
put terms of service so its legitimized
I don't really care I just parenthesize
and minimize what's less important
and get back to philosophize
proselytize and publicize my views
my people have been stigmatized
and victimized by the yet to be criminalized
abuse that we tax-payers subsidized
I'm traumatized cuz mommas cried
over senseless homicides and suicides
when will these issues ever subside?
we're living in extreme times
get back to the middle in other words the ides


Mankind's divide- why're we all so polarized?
hate results in colder eyes
why people try to colonize each other?
squash the beef and pulverize
whether Anglicized or Islamicized
it doesn't matter how you categorize
your size or worldview side 
its compromise, the devil tryna dramatize 
and demoralize, we must be civilized
humanity in one picture-frame mentally picturized
but wars militarize and brutalize
one group against another that's demonized
rackin up bodycounts cuz they're desensitized
to the military-complex industrialized
or the 'War on Terror' as its stylized
bombs and tanks kill helpless people terrified
the fact they hide
that war is terror, only victims realize



Don't sweat when they ostracize and scrutinize
and charge you with lies like you're ionized 
don't aggrandize lest you get bastardized
stay true don't apostatize 
keep the faith even if you're marginalized
its okay to cry as long as you tried
to change the world to humanize 
eventually the tears will vaporize
by the burning desire to get to the prize
 devise, organize and enterprise so you can monetize
but don't monopolize give others a chance to try
the apple pie's not only for I n I 
 Surprise! Surprise! The world will try to hypnotize 
to break the spell just look em in the eyes 
falsehood despise, does all that coughin' cover up the lies?
Reflect on your demise,
cuz coffins break up good ties, got us saying 'goodbyes.' 








No comments:

Post a Comment

You are at the toll booth. I want your two cents.