Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An Apology to My Readers

Sorry.











Just kidding. Seriously though, I know that for the longest time I've turned my blog into this deposit for my creative writing (poems & raps) and haven't had a "real" blog post in a really long time. Part of that has to do with my being divided on what I should ultimately make this blog. (Well that and because I had actually started up a 2nd blog back in April but that was more for introspective, analytical, personal, and even professional content as compared to this one which is mostly for my creative juices to collect into half-gallon cartons to be sold on the market.

I know in my very first entry (I believe) I said I was going to make this a variety blog with all sorts of topics and surprises and I see how far from that idea I've strayed and I really would just like to apologize to those [few?] who actually [read?] my blog [lol?] or check up every now and then at least to see if I'm still (A:) alive (B:) crazy or (C:) creative. I hope that I can qwell your concerns by saying that I am still all three of these, by the grace of God. Soooo basically I'm writing this as a disclaimer and I guess as a cheezy promo for future posts, rants, and projects to come (once I finish my semester in approx. 3 weeks.) So please continue to stay tuned my loyal loonies! I love you all.
-prisoner #786 (a.k.a Ruhudeen Ali a.k.a -yea right im not writing my real name ;p)

p.s- methinks Rolfina needs to come out for another stroll very soon....

4 comments:

Ms.N said...

ja bache tudje maaf kiya...

Ruhudeen Ali said...

mehrbani, bebe ji lol

Ms.N said...

bebe ji bhi kete hain our meherbani bhi khete hain... yeh toh bebe ji ka haq hai... bebe ji nahi nibhayein gi to phir kaun nibhae ga...kuch samjey!!!

Ms.N said...

bache...

Post a Comment

You are at the toll booth. I want your two cents.