Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update-Q4-11 - Shawn's Egocosmology 2009-2011

So I've reached the decision that I will be discontinuing my other blog, Shawn's Egocosmology. The reasons for this are mostly for organizational purposes but also because I just don't update that one enough. Traffic to the site had been waning for some time and frankly my intent and directions have changed since I first started it. Originally its purpose was to be a place for my anecdotal pieces; more personal and reflective in nature. Now, as I said in my 2nd post ever on this site (http://prisoner786.blogspot.com/2008/10/sky-is-limit.html)

you can look forward to that kind of stuff here - all on one page! I may be adding other categories to my posts to reflect this change and to keep things fresh here. Be on the look out for TMI posts from yours truly in the future...well, if you're into that sort of thing.... :o For those who actually read the other blog, no worries, I will be exporting all whopping 13 entries (lol) here, so those who had followed it (and those who didn't) won't be missing a thing. In the coming days I'll be posting up the content from that blog here so stay-tuned kiddies. Thank you for all who supported and visited the site. Now, I'll be busy seeing off an old friend...it's been fun Wordpress. To God we belong and to Him we shall return.

~**Shawn's Egocosmology**~
2009-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are at the toll booth. I want your two cents.