Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Rap 2008

Numerate Election 2008/
candidates think they're magistrates while they debate/
on T.V see them contemplating the selection/
"Who will win this election?"/
it stimulates corrections we need to demonstrate/
George Bush - your majesty, your rule is a travesty/
its a tragedy how you got the economy in a state of atrocity/
never thought it'd come to this in every city and metropolis/
regulations on Wall St., nobody was on top of it/
sick with the rhymes haters try to topple this/
put a stop to this, but quick topic switch/

Yo, the government P.I.Gs been notorious like B.I.G/
they got $800b to save the markets in NYC/
bailin' out AIG, raisin' the S&P/
but pardon me, how would it be/
if you spared a $G to spare a G like me?/
we ain't free its a failed state, an aggrieved abomination/
but in an Obama-nation we can change the situation and achieve salvation/
Mccain is salavatin' trying to catch up on his ratings/
talkin' that damnation to foreign cats like "we gonna bomb ya damn nation"/
so change the station cuz the patrons of red, white & blue aren't down with you/
and the last I checked you were down in the Pews/
testified by the Jews, even by your crews in CNN & Fox News/
we're sick of your excuse, sick of the doctrine of abuse/
and explode the fuse to expose your ruse/

Mccain, your whole campaign is a warcamp named "Camp-pain"/
its appalin' like Palin so quit stalling/
its evident your failin' this race and your worse than Joseph Stalin/
why're you pale in the face?/ must I rest my case?/
we ain't predators ho ridin'/
we got Senator Joe Biden hopin' he resides in/
Capitol Hill, putting a stop to the secret capital made off pills/
from the pharmacies to the crack house/
but lets face it, they ain't ready to see Blacks in a White House/
stoppin Obama, they gotta spark up some drama like ya momma/
watch em pull a recount like they did in Florida/
scratchin' our heads like the ayatollah broadcast from Tora Bora/
oops I meant Bin Laden,
mixed 'em up cuz they look alike kinda sorta/
quick fast on slim fast like Tommy Lesorda/
Sarah Palin yea you know a polar bear taught her/
like how she slipped up on Katie Couric so that the media caught her/
And you can just tell that SNL had a field-day/
and you know they all got a pay-raise especially Tina Fey/
But here's the verdict: Palin as a VP selection? I can't think of anyone dumber/
yea I'll vote the opposite but I still got beef with Joe the Plumber.

Fourth quarter profits are the worst they've ever been/
can't seem to fathom the disasters of Washington/
got my pockets on slim change like washingtons but still stockin' them/
jewels I'll be droppin them/ politicians I'll be mockin' them/
failed policies I'm putting a stop to them/
If you've had enough of this,
then you've read enough of this rhyme my friend/
now go out and vote Barack Obama and dem and let's see some action/
when you reach the polls make sure on the ballot you select 'That One'!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE it!!!

Me said...

it'll all be over soon *sigh* i promised myself i just may make an animated gif of myself doing a happy dance if mccain doesn't win. otherwise, it'll be a video of me packing my bags lmao

Ruhudeen Ali said...

Thanks guys! HE WON!!! I'm so happy!! :D

Zahii said...

Nice rhymez, Lostryderrrrr ;]

Post a Comment

You are at the toll booth. I want your two cents.