Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

This was the first movie I saw as I child with my classmates on a class trip. I think it was around 1991 or '92. I've loved this movie ever since but at the time I had a crush on this girl in my class in the 4th grade and I was always so shy around her. It was the first time I had such a crush and thought that I was really in love for the first time LOL! When I saw this movie I naturally saw myself as "the beast" and her as the beauty lol. I remember thinking I wanted to be like Gaston hahaha. Man, innocence is awesome! Even to this day, this movie is still amazing and this is probably the best prologue I've ever seen in an animated film or any film for that matter. Props to Disney! Sorry folks, I get nostalgic every now and then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw that so sweet! Did you ever tell her?????
I was on a school trip when I first saw it also. That was the cutest thing ever!!!!
-Stranger

Ruhudeen Ali said...

lol no I never did get to tell her...and I no longer want to be like Gaston! haha

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahah awwwwww....

Post a Comment

You are at the toll booth. I want your two cents.